Although HEALTH INDICATOR® works with almost all types of cat litter
it can be that the cat litter you use has an effect on the test result
By implementing the steps below, you can test the correct operation of HEALTH INDICATOR® in advance.
1. Change the litter box.
Depending on the type of cat litter you use, lay a layer of 2 to 3 centimeters.
This is less than you usually do, but will help to make the discoloration visible.
2. To familiarize yourself with the discoloration of HEALTH INDICATOR®, first take the following test:
• Grab a bowl
• Sprinkle a teaspoon of HEALTH INDICATOR® here.
• Drop a few drops of tap water on this.
• Let this rest for a minute.
• If this does not color or goes to the "normal colors", you can proceed to the next step.
3. Test the HEALTH INDICATOR® with your cat litter.
• Take a bowl and sprinkle a layer of your cat litter on it.
• Then sprinkle 3 teaspoons of HEALTH INDICATOR® on top.
• Then drip 2 teaspoons of water over the HEALTH INDICATOR® with cat litter.
• Allow this to rest for a minute.
If the HEALTH INDICATOR® shows the normal colors, then the test is OK and you can
use the HEALTH INDICATOR® with your cat litter.
Colors the HEALTH INDICATOR®, where it is in contact with the cat litter
to one of the "visit the vet" colors then your cat litter has a conflicting composition with the HEALTH INDICATOR®.
Try a different cat litter - or use only the HEALTH INDICATOR® as floor cover.