Silica Cat Litter with permanent Health Monitor
H.I. Cat Litter is an innovative litter that detects early urinary tract or bladder problems.
Older cats in particular are more likely to suffer from urinary tract infections, including struvite stones or oxal stones are known complaints. The cat owner only recognizes the symptoms if they themselves notice that the cat shows symptoms of disease, but the inflammation has been going on for some time and the cat is in extreme pain.
H.l. Cat Litter contains an indicator that responds to deviating values in the urine such as blood, alkaline, bilirubin or abnormal pH-level. The cat litter discolors when one of these abnormalities is detected. This way it is possible to visit the vet at an early stage to prevent painful infections
H.l. Cat Litter Features:
• With indicator for detecting early urinary tract infections.
• The cat litter discolors when detecting irregularities in the urine such as blood, alkaline, bilirubin or a different pH-level.
• Absorbs all anomalies from the urine.
• Displays an early indication for infections and painful conditions.
• Natural product: Made from pure quarts sand , sodium and water.
• Extremely high absorption: Thanks to micropores and microcapillaries moisture is absorbed within a few seconds.
• Strong odor binding: Odors are bound to the cat litter for up to four weeks, so odorless.
• The cat litter does not stick to the cat's claws.
• Dust free.
• Antibacterial effect: tested for various bacterial strains during a 26-day period (Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus)
• Absorbency of 130%
Used Cat Litter can be disposed of in an environmentally friendly way and is 100% biodegradable.
Pregnant women and immunosuppressive persons should note that feces from cats can transmit the Toxoplasmosis disease, wash hands if you have been in contact with used cat litter.
Silica Health Indicator cannot detect all urinary anomalies. Only your veterinary surgeon can establish a precise diagnosis.